Do You Need Healing Prayer?
1) Jesus shed His precious blood to provide both physical and spiritual healing. Healing power comes through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
2) Sickness is a work of Satan and often there is need of deliverance for a person to be healed.
3) Confession of sin and forgiveness towards anyone who may have hurt you is often necessary for healing.
4) God’s power flows through us as we pray for one another. There are times when we should seek God earnestly for healing and expect the answer to our prayers. When I pray, something will happen.
5) The healing ministry is an important aspect of evangelism to awaken people to the good news of the gospel. By our faith in God we can encourage people to expect a healing touch.
‘Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits – who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s’ (Psalm 103:2-5).